Thursday, February 26, 2009

Yersterday matchmakeing session is great, i have succeed very well as a matchmaker!

Seeing the 2 of them walking home together really makes me have a sense of satisfication! Well i wish cy can be more automatic next time, act like a real guy lol!!

That makes me think about myself too.Hmmm im still waiting for my real prince to appear.Well althought my actions and character is considered quite man, there is still a little part of me that still remains girly lol! Well i guess its every girl's dream to meet their prince, so do i. =)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Ahchen <3 <3
MayMay <3 <3
lihan
rabiatul
Qilian <3 <3
jiaqi
carmen
priscilla
kathlyn
ruifen
yiling nice blog
janice
ruiqi
yanmei
sweegee

Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones